ETU Business Card
- Specifically designed for your business, the ETU Business Card is the first step for a better and more efficient fuel management for your vehicle fleet.
- It is available to all trade companies, regardless of the number of employees or the vehicle fleet.
ETU Business Card advantages:
- Simplified fuel management with "ETU Account" online service
- Monthly payment
- Electronic invoice
To get the ETU Business card you need to fill in this FORM
To get the ETU Business card, you need to visit one of our gas stations or contact us by phone. A member of our team will be glad to assist you. A Fuel Purchase Contract will be signed and you will receive your cards within 20 days. You can get your cards at the specified gas station.
- The ETU Business card is already activated when you receive it.
- It is simple to use: once you refueled at an ETU station, you just need to show your card at the cashier and the transaction will be recorded.
In order to access the ETU Oil & Gas personal online account you need to use the data you received together with your card (username and password) on our website
- The payment will be made within 15 days for the previous refuels according to the invoice. You can pay at all ETU Oil & Gas stations 24/7, at any bank in Romania, by bank transfer (payment order). It is compulsory to state the following information:
Beneficiary: XXXXXXXXXX Bank: YYYYYYYYYYY, you also need to fill in details about the contract’s owner, the invoice number, the client code on the ETU Personal card and the amount to be paid. To avoid missing the due payment deadline, we recommend the bank transfer payment to be made at least 2 days before the deadline written on the invoice
ETU Business card frequently asked questions
1. Are there any specific requirements to be fulfilled in order to be eligible for the issuance of an ETU Business card
There are no requirements; the ETU Business card is available for any legal person
2. How can I access the ETU Account application?
You can access the ETU Account on www.etuneptun.ro, filling in the username and password you received together with your card.
3. What happens if the payment is made after the deadline
Should the deadline be exceeded, 0.1%/day penalties will apply.
What happens if the payment has been made, but the bank transaction exceeded the deadline?
No penalties apply.
5. What shall I do if I pay more than it is mentioned on the invoice?
You will pay less next month.