ETU personal card
ETU Personal card advantages:
- "My Account" online service for fuel consumption monitoring
- Electronic invoice
- Easy to use
To get the ETU Personal card you need to fill in the following:
Documents will be handed over at the nearest ETU Oil & Gas station. You can also send the scanned issuance form and certificate at the email address: email@example.com. After your information is verified, you will be contacted and told about your credit limit. You will be able to get your card in max. 10 days. You can get it from the station specified in the ETU Personal card issuance form. You can ask the ETU Personal card at all ETU Oil & Gas stations.
- The ETU Business card is already activated when you receive it.
- It is easy to use: once you refueled at an ETU station, you just need to show your card at the cashier and the transaction will be recorded.
- In order to access the ETU Oil & Gas personal online account you need to use the data you received together with your card (username and password) on our website.
- The payment will be made within 15 days for the previous refuels according to the invoice. You can pay at all ETU Oil & Gas stations 24/7, at any bank in Romania, by bank transfer (payment order). It is compulsory to state the following information:
- Beneficiary: XXXXXXXXXX Bank: YYYYYYYYYYY, you also need to fill in details about the contract’s owner, the invoice number, the client code on the ETU Personal card and the amount to be paid. To avoid missing the due payment deadline, we recommend the bank transfer payment to be made at least 2 days before the deadline written on the invoice.
Frequently asked questions
Should the card be broken, whom do I contact?
If your card is broken and can no longer be used, please use the contact information on our website.
Are there any specific requirements to be fulfilled in order to be eligible for the issuance of an ETU Personal card?
The only requirement for the issuance of an ETU Personal card is the presentation of supporting documents for monthly incomes (income certificate / pension slip).
How can I access the ETU Account application?
You can access the ETU Account on www.etuneptun.ro, filling in the username and password you received together with your card.
Are there limitations as to refueling?
Yes, there are, the client will be told about the maximum credit value.
What happens if the payment is made after the deadline?
0.1%/day penalties will apply
What happens if the payment has been made, but the bank transaction exceeded the deadline?
No penalties apply.